The board of directors has fifteen members. For 2020/2021, 2021/2022 and 2022/2023, the Chair is Ms Fabienne Blaise and includes the following:
Five ex-officio members:
- a representative of the Minister of Higher Education, Research and Innovation, the Director General of Higher Education and Professional Integration, Ms Anne-Sophie Barthez (or her representative);
- a representative of the Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs (Directorate for Globalization, Culture, Education and International Development): the Deputy Director of Higher Education and Research, Mr Christian Masset (or her representative);
- two members of the Institut de France :
- the permanent secretary of the Académie des Inscriptions et Belles-Lettres, Mr Nicolas Grimal, or his representative, Mr Yves-Marie Bercé;
- the permanent secretary of the Académie des Sciences morales et politiques, Mr Jean-Robert Pitte, or his representative, Mr Serge Sur;
- the president of the National Centre for Scientific Research, Mr Antoine Petit, or his representative, Ms Sabine Effosse.
Five members appointed by the Minister on the advice of the Director of the EFR: persons eligible as Chair of the Board of Directors:
- a former head of a public establishment taking part in activities of the School: Ms Fabienne Blaise;
- four scientific figures, French and foreign: Mr Thierry Berthet, Ms Geneviève Bührer-Thierry, Ms Marina Formica, Mr Massimo Osanna.
Five elected staff representatives:
- one for the members: Mr Clément Bady;
- one for university professors or equivalent: vacant;
- one for other teaching and research staff or similar (members excluded): Ms Laura Pettinaroli;
- two for staff from the library, engineers, administrators, technicians, labourers, service and health workers: Ms Elena Avellino and Mr Bruno Fornara.
Individuals with an advisory role:
- the president of the scientific council: Mr. Dario Mantovani;
- the director of the EFR: Ms Brigitte Marin;
- the administrative manager: Ms Pascale Garcia;
- the director of studies elected to the scientific council: Mr Nicolas Laubry;
- the accountant: Ms Monique Zimmermann.
The chairman may invite experts, if asked by the director, according to the items on the agenda.
- Séance du 12 mars 2020 (meeting 12 march 2020)
- Séance du 21 novembre 2019 (meeting 21 november 2019)
- Séance du 20 juin 2019 (meeting 20 June 2019)
- Séance du 14 mars 2019 (meeting 14 march 2019)