According to art. 13 of the Legislative Decree D. Lgs. 196/2003, the École française de Rome will process the data you have provided in compliance with Italian regulations on the protection of the processing of personal data.
The personal data provided will be processed, with IT support and by telematics, using systems to protect confidentiality, for different purposes: statistical studies, sending of informative material and the newsletter on request, sending of commercial communications (after prior agreement) also by email.
Providing personal data is optional, but the possible refusal to provide it, in whole or in part, may make it impossible for the recipient to follow up on the registration request.
In any event, personal data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties, nor disseminated in any way. Within the École française de Rome, data will only be shared by those specifically and formally responsible for processing the data.
According to art. 7 of D. Lgs. 196/2003, the interested party has the right at any time to obtain, from the Data Controller, information on the processing of their own data, on the modalities of this processing and its purposes and on the logic applied to it as well as to obtain:
- confirmation of the existence of the data and the communication thereof and their origin;
- the identification details of the Data Controller and the Managers as well as the people or categories of people to whom the data may be communicated or who may have knowledge of it as Managers or agents;
- the integration, updating or correction of data;
- the deletion, anonymisation, blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- the confirmation that the operations indicated above have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated and disseminated, except in the event that this obligation turns out to be impossible or requires means manifestly disproportionate in relation to the protected right;
- and to contest: the processing of data, even if relevant to the purpose of collecting it, for legitimate reasons; or the processing of data for commercial purposes or for market research.
The Data Controller is the École française de Rome with its legal headquarters in Rome, Piazza Farnese n. 67, 00186.
This text is a translation of the original Italian text.
You can subscribe today to the newsletter of the École française de Rome: here →